Thankfully, I am feeling a whole lot better today, than I was on Friday. When I got home from work I did W2D2 in the howling wind. I went down to a local football field and did it there. It was actually a nice change from walking on the road.
We had a really lovely weekend, although my points got blown out the water because of 2 braais on Saturday and my nieces birthday party on Sunday. On Saturday, I tried as hard as I could, but after not having any of the snacky bits that were put out, by the time the chicken wings were cooked and presented, I was starving and ate about a million of them!! GREAT!! We went from the one braai straight to another, and this one had DESSERT! Uh, hello! Chocolate brownies! There was no way I was giving those a miss. :-) The birthday party was a complete mess. Started my day with home made sandwiches and ended it off with a cup cake.....with lots of treats in between.
So, in the afternoon, I tried to undo some of the damage and went for an (almost) 10k walk with my sister and my niece (not the birthday girl), which was totally awesome, but totally exhausting. Proud of myself though.
Weigh in Monday was okay. 88.1kg's Loss of .5 this week. Total loss of 1.6kg's
Slowly, slowly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment