I did okay. I was pretty focused on only being out on the road for 30 minutes, as on Monday I ended up being out for 40, and although it was not a problem, today was THE HOTTEST day of the year. We had some crazy weather phenomenon going on and the temps soared up to like 40 degrees - which is just ridiculous! Anyway, I was absolutely fine, until the last 5 minutes or so. The heat took its toll and I just walked the last bit, instead of running and walking. I am so excited at the thought of being able to run 5 km in 8 and a half weeks.
In fact, I am walking a 10km "fun walk" on Sunday morning. I am really looking forward to it, although 10k does seem a little far........we shall see.
And, to end off - I was half a point under for the day, not to mention the extra points I "earned" doing the walk/run. Yey - so far, so good! (And this, after a ROAST dinner at my mom's house).
PS. Because this is all so new and I am still playing, I thought I would add a photo of me. This is one that I would use as a "before". I loath this photo of myself. A. Hate the glasses. B. Hair is too short. C. Double chin!!! D. Exposure of arm fat and back fat. An altogether awful photo!! And yet Hubby looks so beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment