Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekend almost here

Yey - it is almost the weekend, just a few more hours of work. I have another jam packed one, with loads of "eating" involved - wish me luck! I am finishing off week 3 of C25K today, and doing a 16k walk on Sunday (this time I WILL do it), which I am a bit nervous about.

My folks are coming round for dinner tonight. Yey - I have awesome parents!

We have my FIL's birthday braai on Saturday, for which I am baking a cake. Wonder if I will be able to resist having a piece?

Our very good friends are coming over for the day on Sunday, which I am SO looking forward to. Our children have not played together in , like, forever, so they are going to be very happy to be reunited.

Weight loss going well - hopefully the numbers will be good for weigh in Monday.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment