The weather was revolting yesterday, so I didn't do W2D2 - I will do that today when I get home from work.
I have got some major personal shitte going on at the moment, which is just draining, but hopefully that will sort itself out and I will feel much better next week.
WW has been excellent this week. I have not eaten more than my points at all, in fact have been between half and one point under all week, so I am feeling pretty good. We don't have any plans tonight, so I will cook at home for us, then tomorrow we have TWO braai's and on Sunday we have my niece's birthday party. HOWEVER, before the party, I am doing a 16km walk (maybe try and jog a bit too), so I think I will be okay.
Have a good one. See ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment