I am really, really struggling.
Struggling to count my points!
Struggling to find the right food to eat!
Struggling to stay within my points!
Struggling to get my head right.
Everything just seems so hard right now. The only thing that seems to be getting easier, is my will/desire to exercise. I started running (well, run/walking) last week and am gobsmacked at how much I am enjoying it, so quickly. (When I started C25K it took ages for me to enjoy). So much so, that a friend of mine and I did an 8k on Sunday morning. Jogging down the hills and walking up them. Then, strangely - or not so strangely, I suppose, when I have started the day with something so awesome, I am inclined not to mess it up with bad choices. Well, most of the time anyway!
Today is my first weigh in. It has been 2 weeks since we joined, and last week there was no class, so this is it. I am dreading it! Massively! But, have promised that I will go easy on myself and put way more effort in this week.
Will post again a little later. If I have the courage to!!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment