Monday already! Jeepers - the weekend just flew past. We had our folks over for dinner on Friday night and we had home made pizza. We used the frozen bases from the super market and I made a bolognaise mince, chopped up some ham, pineapple, onion, mushrooms, chilli and grated cheese, and we all chose the toppings we wanted. I kept mine as low points as possible. I didn't work it out, but I assumed that the base is about 2 points, then I had a tiny bit of mince, some ham and pineapple which are both low, and then I loaded it with free veg, and went very easy on the cheese. It was delicious! Better than any fast food pizza you could buy.
Then I made the family boiled egg on toast for breakfast on Saturday, knowing we were heading to a day filled with parties, I rest easy knowing they have a tummy full of proper food, so are not going to eat everything in site because they are hungry! (well, I hope!!) We had a super day on Saturday with friends, but it was a braai, and they tend to push me over my points. I really struggle to go a whole day and stay within my points. Anyway - it could have been worse and I only went a few over.
Then we had ANOTHER braai on Sunday, this time with family and I stayed within my points and even got to have a little bit of pud.
Lets hope the scale has some good results tomorrow!
And - to end off. I am mad as hell with myself for forgetting my running clothes. I HAVE to do my excercise at lunch time, because when I get home it's all about the children! Tomorrow is weigh in day at lunch time, so the next time I can run is Wednesday! Ugh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment