Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Result...

I stayed the same. Which, considering that for the first week I did not track at all, and barely tracked last week, I really can't be surprised. However, it still sucks! Even though I know better!!

So, here we go with a NEW WEEK and a new attitude.

Funnily enough, our WW leader put a very large rubbish bin in the middle of our class today, with a sign on it that read "you are not a dustbin, so don't feed yourself rubbish!" I loved that! What a very clever way to make a point. An perfectly true - so it will help me along when my determination wavers.

So far today, I have eaten about 10 points worth of food. I still have 12 to see me through till bed time, which is plenty for an afternoon snack (a pear) and some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment