Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One day at a time

I am very pleased to announce that I finished my day off yesterday with 1.5 points to spare. :-) Am hoping to achieve something similar today.

This morning, for the first time in an absolute age, I had wholewheat pronutro for breakfast. It is only 2.5 points for 50g, which is a decent sized portion, with half a teaspoon of sugar and some skimmed milk, it was delicious! So far for the day, I am on about 12 points, which means I have 10 left for dinner - which is more than enough. I can even have a little glass of wine while I cook dinner - and still be under. :-)

I went for a vigorous walk at lunchtime. Not too hard that I felt like I was not coping, but enough to get my heart going. I LOVE it!!

We have a BIG weekend this weekend, with 2 kiddies parties, follow by a braai and the rugby....argh!! Socialising really gets in the way of trying to lose weight. I know that it is very much a part of life, but it makes it that much harder.

Will have to walk/run that bit extra!

No comments:

Post a Comment