Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So, it's been a while....

Hi! Yes, I know - it has been a while! About 9 months in fact. And, in that time, we have:

  • moved out of one house,
  • into my parents house,
  • I (finally) found a new job,
  • we moved again - into our own home (ie: Not with my parents)
  • gained all the weight I had lost
  • and stopped running - altogether.



Why, oh why do I do this to myself - time and time again! I don't know what it is. I sabotage myself every. single. time. I try and lose weight. What is GOING ON!

Anyway! Lets stop with all the self pity. I joined WW AGAIN yesterday. Actually went to classes, got on the scale and got weighed. I have to admit, the WW lady is not my cup of tea, at all. She is way older than me (which is fine), but she is not funky old, just old old. Do you know what I mean? It is not the end of the world though, as we are moving to new offices in a few months time and I will have to go to a new class, so hopefully, I the class leader will be better.

I am still allowed 22 points a day, and today is my first day. And, as per usual, I start my first day counting points with a dinner at the in-laws! Roast, no doubt, with pudding. Ugh! So HARD!! Will let you know how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment