I received a nice little surprise when I got on the scale this morning. Let me fill you in, so that you get why I was surprised. On Friday night my folks came over for a boerewors rolls! On Saturday night I spent the night at my sister in laws house, while the boys all went out, and my divine mom in law bought a ready made chicken from woolies, along with a butternut/creamed spinach combo, baby potatoes, gravy, a bottle of wine and a bag of chuckles! Seriously! It was as divine as it sounds. Sunday, we had another braai with a good friend of ours, which was fine, except that his mom had left millionaires shortbread in the fridge, that we gave to the kids, and I got stuck into a good few pieces of that! Hmmmm. NOT a very good weekend, AT ALL. And I only did 1 25 minute run and I really battled with it. So, you will understand my surprise when I got on the scale this morning and weighed 86.9! On a MONDAY! I am very chuft. (only a .2 loss I know, but to weigh in below 87 on a Monday was a bit of thrill for me.)
Total loss is now 2.8! Ugh - ONLY!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment