I waiting (very excitedly) for my brand spanking new baby nephew to make his way into the world. His mommy is doing all the hard work, as we "speak", so it should be soon!
Weigh in on Monday was revolting - hence the "no-show"! :-( I was up by like .3 or something and I was totally pissed off about it. However, weighed myself this morning and cracked the 87 mark! 86.9! WooHoo! Have been waiting and waiting for that! Not sure it is 100% for sure, but I am not going to weigh tomorrow and really REALLY going to be good with my food and training and will see how we go.
Loving my C25K SO much!! Am on week 6 now and doing really well. Yesterday was a bit tricky because I ended my workout on a long and pretty steep hill, and the hills just KILL me, so I had to stop and walk quite a lot, but hey ho! I will get there. I know I will.
Will let you know when baby arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment