Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One Fifth

I am VERY pleased to have lost 1/5th of the total I need to lose.  5 down, 20 to go.  I know it is till a long way, but to have reached my first personal goal is HUGE for me - in fact - I have never actually achieved it. so I am STOKED!!

On the down side though, sadly, 5kg is not enough of a loss to stop the tops of my thighs from rubbing together when I wear a skirt!  URGH!!  There are few things that I really, REALLY loath about being fat - and that is one of them.  (and the ugly/functional underwear - I know when I reach goal weight that I am going spend a small fortune on beautiful, sexy, NON FUNCTIONAL underwear!!)

So.....onto the next five we go.  Have to reach that by the 21st April 2011, as it is my 10 year wedding anniversary and I would have lost 10 kilos, and be almost half way there.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment