Friday, January 21, 2011

Time and Effort

I read a few of my archives yesterday. I realised that I have lost in 2 weeks, what it took me 2 MONTHS to achieve the last time I trying to lose weight. Back in 2009 when I was running and counting points.......TWO MONTHS to lose 2.8. NO WONDER I threw in the towel. Who wouldn't. And now, in two weeks, of eating the most wonderful food, never feeling hungry, and not even so much of doing one STITCH of exercise, I have lost the same amount. I am thrilled, beyond words.

Having said that, the thought of hitting the road again rather excites me. Huh?? Who would have thought it. (This time I am just going to walk, not run)

The weekend is upon us, which is always tricky - but I am certain I am going to be just fine. I am hoping and praying for a .9 or more loss. I know its a lot, but I really do hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment